Monday 2 July 2012

My return to Malawi


No luck with raising funds for the project so I have decided to return to Malawi anyway and get on with the survey and anti-poaching as best as I can with limited resources. I have booked my flight for the end of August when the weather is getting hot. The prices of flights are very high due to the summer holidays and Olympics.
I have the spares for the land rover and hope they fix the issues I have with a smoky engine. If not I am in trouble.
The project will continue with the emphasis on continuing with the survey to see what wildlife is around and to continue with the anti poaching initiative which I set up last year.
Poaching and encroachment are still a real issue in the park and if anyone has any ideas of how I can raise money to help save the lives of the wildlife and future of the park please let me know before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment